Paul's Hand Turned Creations
Hand Turned Wood Coffee Scoop- Southwest
This Hand Turned Coffee Scoop is the perfect addition to your coffee station at home. It's made from Spectraply wood which is a birch wood that has been dyed, laminated, and then turned by Paul. It has a beautiful pattern to it!
You'll love the unique design and how fun it is to use this scoop for your morning cup of joe.
Coffee Scoop Features
All our products are handmade and turned by Paul on his lathe. They are never mass produced, so be assured that you are the only one getting this scoop.
- The coffee bean scoop weighs in at 2 1/4 ounces and is 5 3/4 inches long. The scoop holds approximately 2 tablespoons of ground coffee.
- Give the WOW factor as a gift for the coffee lovers!
- We ship to all locations within the Continental United States.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.