Q-What types of wood does Paul use in his products?
- Paul uses several exotic woods to include Authentic Bethlehem Olivewood, Purpleheart, Zebrawood, and Bubinga. He also uses several hardwoods to like Oak, Maple, Walnut, and Butternut. Paul has been known to have cut up our headboard and used the wood for his products.
Q-How did Aleta get into using resin?
- Paul and Aleta used to buy what we call premade resin blanks. The product we were using was very brittle and would break very easily.
- Aleta started researching different resins and experimented until she found the perfect one. There were several failed attempts until she found the one that we currently use. As Paul would say "it turns like butter" which is a good thing. We also love supporting other small businesses, and the resin she now uses comes from an independent businessperson.
Q-What forms of payments do you use?
- We accept all credit cards as well as PayPal
Q- Do you ship out of the United States?
- Currently, we ship in the United States, Canada, and the UK. You should be aware that shipping internationally does take up to three weeks for delivery.
Q- Do you make custom orders?
- Yes, we do, but realize we cannot tell what a product will look like until it is turned by Paul. All custom orders will need to be paid before Paul will turn out the product. It also will take 2 weeks before we will be able to ship out.