Paul's Hand Turned Creations
Zebrawood Fly Fishing Pen With Antique Brass Trim
Introducing the Fly-Fishing Theme Pen, a beautifully crafted accessory that is perfect for the avid fisherman.
- The pen top features a traditional open spooled fly-fishing reel with detailed fly line on the spool, while the clip is designed to look like a fly-fishing rod. The pen tip features a 360-degree outdoor scene of a fisherman casting his line in front of a stunning mountain backdrop.
- This pen is made from Exotic Red Zebrawood and finished with an antique brass refillable pen kit. It is handmade and turned by Paul on his lathe, ensuring that each pen is one-of-a-kind. The pen weighs about one and three-quarter ounces, making it a heavy-duty and durable choice.
- The twist mechanism on this pen is great for those who tend to lose cap pens, and the medium ball point tip ensures that your writing experience is smooth and smudge-free. The pen can be refilled with a Parker style refill, so you can enjoy it for years to come. It comes packaged in a black window box, making it easy to wrap as a gift.
Add this unique and beautifully crafted Fly-Fishing theme pen to your collection or surprise the fisherman in your life with a thoughtful and one-of-a-kind gift.
- We ship to all locations within the Continental United States.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours (Monday-Friday).
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.