Paul's Hand Turned Creations
Hand Turned Maple Wood Ice Cream Scoop
You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream or gelato, or even frozen yogurt!
Do you go to dish out your favorite treat from the freeze, and grab a spoon out of the drawer, and then it happens....you bend the spoon!
The hand turned ice cream scoops are the perfect way to dish out that delicious treat without bending a spoon!
Ice Cream Scoop Features
- All of our products are handmade and turned by Paul on his lathe. This means they are never mass produced, so be assured that you are the only one getting this item.
- The heavy duty ice cream scoop weigh about 6 1/4 ounces, and measures approximately 8 1/2 inches long.
- The scoop is made with top quality stainless steel for a long lasting performance.
- Paul has finished this scoop with six coats of shellac wax finish so the oils from your hands won't affect the appearance of the handle.
- Great gift giving idea for the person who has everything....and who loves the frozen treats.
- We ship to all locations within the Continental United States.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.