Hand Turned Resin Stiletto- Skittles
We have: 1 available
Great tool to have for the sewing enthusiast. The acute point enables the stiletto to hold small areas of fabric with accuracy.
The stiletto comes out and can be stored in the handle for safety when not in use.
- All our products are hand turned by Paul on his lathe. They are never mass produced, so be assured that you are the only one getting this item.
- The stiletto weighs about one ounce, so it fits comfortably in your hand. The length of the ripper is five and one quarter inches when the blade is out, and four and a half inches when put in the handle.
- Small enough so you can place this stiletto in your sewing bag, but large enough so you can find it.
- The stiletto blade is replaceable so that you can enjoy it for years to come.
- Great gift idea for the sewing enthusiast.