Paul's Hand Turned Creations
Hand Turned Resin Crochet Handle with Nine Interchangeable Hooks-Skittles
$81.95 Sold out
Looking for a complete crochet hook set that has everything you need? Look no further than our Resin Handle Crochet Hook Set!
A comprehensive crochet hook set that includes nine interchangeable hooks in sizes C-K, suitable for a variety of projects. The hooks can be easily stored in the included box when not in use, which helps prevent them from getting lost.
The high-quality resin handle is comfortable to use, even for larger projects, and has a unique appearance thanks to the mica powder coloring. This set may be particularly helpful for people with arthritis in their hands, as the handle is wider than some other crochet hooks.
This set would be a great choice for anyone looking to get started with crochet or expand their collection of crochet supplies.
Please note the sizes of the crochet hooks:
Did You Know...
- This resin handle is hand made and turned by Paul on his lathe. They are never mass produced, so be assured that you are the only one getting this item.
- The crochet handle weighs about one quarter ounce, and with a hook attached weighs in at one and one eighth ounce so it is comfortable in your hand. The length of the crochet handle and hook is six inches long, so it is not cumbersome, yet functional for your projects.
- We ship to all locations within the Continental United States.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours (Monday-Friday).
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.