Hand Turned Oak Pizza Cutter
We have: 2 available
Do you ever open your pizza box and the cheese is all stuck together? No need to dig out a knife.
Maybe you’re baking and need something to cut your dough? This will do it!
This pizza cutter is for you with a durable stainless steel blade, and guard so to keep the fingers away from what you are cutting! All hand turned and one of a kind!
*****Hand Wash Only
Due to the size of this box it will ship Priority mail.
Pizza Cutter Features
- All our products are hand turned by Paul on his lathe. They are never mass produced, so be assured that you are the only one getting this item.
- The pizza cutters measures approximately 10 inches long from top of the wheel to the end of the handle. This is a heavy duty pizza cutters weighing in at about six ounces.
- All cutters have a durable, thick stainless-steel blade beveled to a sharp edge, this sturdy pizza cutter cuts through pizza, pie crust, lasagna, pastry dough and more.
- A stainless steel thumb guard keeps fingers safely away from the blade and helps you press down to cut.
- Paul places six coats of a shellac/wax finish so the oils from your hands won’t turn the wood. Hand was only please!
- Great gift idea for anyone that loves to cook!