Hand Turned Fly Fishing Refillable Pen Made With Spectraply Wood -Antique Copper Trim
We have: 1 available
Calling all fisherman!
This Fly-Fishing theme pen is great for the folks that love to fish.
The pen top features a traditional open spooled fly- fishing reel with detailed fly line on the spool. Below the reel is a cast, engraved trout that's caught and fighting in the fly line. The pen clip is a fly-fishing rod that you can align below the trout to replicate the trout fighting in the line and capture the feel of the fight as you reel the trout in. Finally, the pen tip features a beautiful 360-degree outdoors scene of a lone fisherman casting his line in front of an intricately detailed mountain backdrop.
This Spectraply wood is beautiful and dressed on an antique copper refillable pen kit.
Wow your friends and family!
Fly Fishing Pen Features
- All our pens are handmade and turned by Paul on his lathe. They are never mass produced, so be assured that you are the only one getting this pen.
- The Fly -Fishing Theme pen weighs about one- and three-quarter ounces, which makes for a heavy-duty pen
- The twist mechanism on the Fly-Fishing pen is fantastic for the person who loses cap pens!
- With a medium ball point tip, it makes your writing experience enjoyable, and no messy ink smears.
- Being able to refill this pen by using a Parker style refill allows you to be able to enjoy this pen for years to come. Or, the gift recipient will be thinking of you for a long time.
- This pen will be delivered in a black window box so it easier for you to wrap as a gift.