Hand Turned Durable Resin Single Blade Seam Ripper-Lemon Lime
We have: 0 available
Single Blade Seam Rippers
The hand turned single blade seam ripper is a great product for anyone that loves to sew, and also loves brightly colored sewing tools.
The blade is made out of stainless steel and are replaceable, making this a very durable product. The coloring is made with mica powder, making it easy to find, and the guard on the handle prevents accidental injury. This makes a great gift for any sewer!
The blade will come out and can be placed in the handle when it isn't being used.
Seam Ripper Features
- All our products are hand turned by Paul on his lathe. They are never mass produced, so be assured that you are the only one getting this item.
- The single blade seam ripper weighs about one ounce, so it fits comfortably in your hand. The length of the ripper is five inches when the blade is out, and four and a half inches when put in the handle.
- Small enough so you can place this ripper in your sewing bag, but large enough so you can find it!
- The blade has a rubber tip on it so that when you place it under the seam to rip it is effortlessly and rips quickly, thus not ruining the fabric.
- The blades are replaceable so that you can enjoy it for years to come.
- Great gift idea for the sewing enthusiast!